Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just finished an episode and I was on a champions race and it's stuck and won't let me close the box that says "good job racing here's a treat". How do I fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it . Ill pass this to the game team. In the meantime Please force close the Apps and Log in again