Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Spel blijft hangen nadat ik een episode heb afgerond ( 11331 ) als 2e geeindigd.
De balk die moet verschijnen om op te klikken verschijnt niet zodat ik niet vrder kan.
Speel via FB , genoeg ruimte en geheugen, Win.10
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Bij mij op level 11331
To me it seems the game is going down as well as this community. Why can't I link another post like I often used to do?
Het schijnt dat ze eraan aan het werken zijn. Zie dit bericht aub: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/485659/episode-race-pop-up-frozen#latest
I'm at level 11331, its the end of an episode in which I was second. Normally you can click by
The bar in the middle of the game that helps you progress does not appear
So every time I start the game up it still says I'm second but I cann't continue to the next level.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for joining us! We love chatting and helping out, but we do all our conversations in English so everyone can understand and join in.
Could you please re-post your question in English? That way, one of our friendly community members can jump in to assist you
Thanks for understanding and have a wonderful day