Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My aplication of Candy is laging or falling in frequence 10 and more in a day. I have to close it and load again and because of this I someti es lose my life if I have open some level. There may be problem when is loading level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I play Candy Crash saga on Iphone.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play ? In the meantime please check this page for more Info Here