Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just got my supercharged color bomb and it disappeared after only maybe 5 or 10 minutes and I didn’t lose a level. This was a technical error. How do I get it back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I closed the game and went back in and saw the super charged color bomb challenge was in my events, so I clicked on it to replay the 10 levels to get it back but it’s not there accumulating anything once I pass a level. I’ve passed like 5 levels already and it’s not working. How do I put in a ticket for this to the IT support?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
This issues is being investigated , Please give your feedback here