Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm having the same glitch that used to happen last year; my super colour bomb vanished suddenly (without my losing levels) and now the counter for the super colour bomb is stuck at zero. Is this happening to anyone else?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, I'm having this problem to. It started last night (2/14/25). I only played 1-2 games with the Super Color Bombs and then they were gone. The counter sits at zero, even though I have a 9 game streak! Hope this is resolved quickly.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues is being investigated for more Info Here