Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot use my gold bars, I went on help site it says to to google play bt my phone does not have Google play as it's a Huawei, how else can I make the gold bars work?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't know whats going on, I had over 120 gold bars and all disappeared leaving me with 5 gold bars, this only happened after I link my account to Facebook
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it . ill give this feedback to the game team , in the meantime Please check this step
If this not works Please Contact Support: Follow the steps mentioned above