Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello guys! When I am trying to login from my tablet (directly from any King game to save my progress )I am keep getting message “Wrong email and password combination” . I don’t have a problem to login from my phone or via browser .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’ve already wrote to support .
I’ve tried all and it doesn’t work.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , in the meantime Please check this step
If this not works Please Contact Support: Follow the steps mentioned above
I do that sometimes