Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
According to Lost Media Wiki, in 2025, a Flashpoint member called eientei found the files for the official version in one of his drives, including the level editor mentioned above.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The Official Version without changes of the King.com Servers is that link: https://candyflashserver.glitch.me Now, the Modified Version, with Fixed Bugs, that link: https://spiritaccount.net/candycrush
Where can I play the old version of Candy Crush Saga from Flash Version?
Fans does that King doesn't!
Oh my god, I can finally play the flash Candy Crush on my computer but, I need a new one first