Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can ask friends for lives as many times as I want. Is it normal or the feature is not working for me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
A max of 20 lives can be received daily no matter how many you request. I had about 200 lives and until I got down to 20 lives then I was able to receive 20 per day max. So you can play 20 extra games only and receive only 20 lives per day!!
Please check this page about lives
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/376482/lives-inbox-how-does-it-work-new-update#latest