Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why does my emoji keep changing to a frog when I am connected with facebook. Every time I go to play I have to link with facebook to return to the proper emoji. Very frustrating
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Since you saved your game through an account, your game progress is safe. If you change the account password while the game is logged in, your game app may be corrupted.
However you should follow the steps below right now.
Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.