Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I Play everyday This isn't fair Of how many moves you get to beat The level I am On ,I'm in levels 200-300
Once I gt Going Good it Runs out of Moves I am sick of it and I can't get pass Dropping all 20 candy Horses
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. and sorry to hear that. Which level are you play now