Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
you have changed my avatat( photo ) I want to change it back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
my avatar is also changed (and so is the one of a friend) maybe it's due to an update? (the Candy Crush game or maybe Facebook?) I keep changing it back in "my account" , but everytime when I restart the game that stupid yellow chicken is back
there …😣
thanks for help but tried that not working have just read tap on camera I have no camera
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
First, open Candy Crush Saga on your device. Then, tap on the 'Settings' icon, usually found in the lower-left corner of the screen. Next, choose 'Profile' and you'll see your current profile picture. Here, you can tap on the picture to change it.