Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my emoji was changed without my consent. How do change it back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks, I kept my game in progress.
Thank you for explaining.
Our community accounts are not related to our game accounts at all, they are two separate accounts. I looks like you got logged out of your original game account for some reason and have started a new account. If you created a new account starting at level 1 by mistake then try to log out of that wrong account, and then log in again with your original account details. If you need help please contact Player Support. They should be able to manually retrieve your game. Try this link:
I use my Apple account for my game login, but not for my King Community access. I have tried to change the King access to match my game login, but it creates a new account in the game, starting at level 1. My current Apple ID game had a mouse avatar, which change to the fat pink Queen avatar to my surprise. I cannot change this avatar to something else since it is with an Apple password. I don’t want to lose my current status, 6107.
You were answered by a spammer, and on behalf of the community I would like to apologise for this.
I am not sure what has happened to your game though. Do you mean your avatar has changed? I have never heard or seen this before. Please could you explain in a little more detail? Has anything else in your game changed?
ok what?
Ok what?
Ok