Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
"I have a problem; I can't receive lives from my friends. Before, I used to receive even 20, but now it's been months since I received any. Can you explain to me why? Thank you for your help. Lucia"
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback and Sorry to hear about this , Let's try a few things to fix that:
Restart the Game
Check Your Connection
Update the Game
Log Out and Back In