Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, please help me, I sent many messages to the help and support, and no help π
I have new phone, and I can't open my candy crush on it, because the email I used, I don't have anymore, and I forgot my password. What can I do
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I connected them, they told me to ask here, it is like a circle, the keep sending me from one place to another for 3 days, and no help whatsoever
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support Team so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here: