Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,
I have problem with sign in with Facebook to play CandyCrush and I did King account to synchronize but didn't synchronize. Now I can't connect and by email. I was about in stage 16698 and now I loose all these progress. Please help me.
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support Team so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here: