Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
didn’t get today and even the one free live after last life has disappeared! in one episode we get 10-11 difficult levels
how to complete
that too with no lives
frustrating
didn’t get my gold bars also
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m on level 1,059 and I see booster wheels, and all sorts of issues constantly. The “accidental” near purchases are extremely annoying as they always put buttons where you instinctively press.
I think they need to work on this game. No treat machine, no candy shop for over a week.