Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why there is issue with connecting when trying to make a purchase?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’ve done all the above, but for more than a month I still don’t have access to the store, always the same message appears that it has to do with connection and no other reason, I’m always connected to the internet
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, in the meantime Please check this step
in case of any problem while purchasing, you can follow the link below and you will find detailed solution steps here.