Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was half asleep this morning when entering my birthdate, and the game now believe I am one month old and refuses me to play. Can I fix this, or do I have to wait 18 years or something to become old enough? I am 52…
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I tried. According to the answer, I am too young for King to process my data, including the email.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support Team so they can take a look in your game.
You can also email them from here: