Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had $33 taken from my account CC. I have NEVER spent that much on CC. And, if I had spent that much, it would be there for me to spend. It's not!! I want my money back!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I did NOT buy $33 to play CC. I have written over and over to no avail. I want my money back or I want the money to play CC
Good grief. Nothing is working. I did NOT buy $33 in lives. I have never bought that much. I tried what it told me to do. Took me to Microsoft which said "no purchases in 3 months". I want my money back in my account or I want the money to use for play in CC.
Sorry to hear that .For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here
I'm trying to get back the money that I did NOT buy. Trying to find out where to do that is a nightmare. Where the heck do I find that?
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!.King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here