Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have ten and when I click to play on after a round, nothing happens. I've tried after several rounds and have to "give up" when I don't want to.
This started today 2/20/25
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I tried all those steps before I posted the question. I'm done playing for today, I'll see what happens tomorrow after a restart
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, in the meantime Please check this step
If this not works Please Contact Support: Follow the steps mentioned above