Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do I get more lives in my envelope
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
how do I actually transfer? I am told on screen that new lives get added each day but they don’t appear in my account.
how do I transfer new lives into the envelope
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The maximum number of lives per day is 20 and after that you can transfer again Please also check this page Here
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/376482/lives-inbox-how-does-it-work-new-update#latest