Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why don't you let us swap a booster for a different one if you have a large quantity of one , so you do like 50 , for 1, or something like that.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
King introduced the Candy Convertor back in 2023 @Woody22 so it is highly unlikely that they will reintroduce a feature that has already been removed.
Also please note that your idea is a dupl and I am sorry to say that duplicate ideas aren't allowed.
Hello @QueenB @FluffyDinosaur @bearwithme as this idea is a duplicate would one of you please move this post to Tiffi's Idea Library and mark it accordingly. Thank you.
seriously!!
I have 3653 coconut wheels … I use one EVERY time I'm allowed to but the # just goes up … (also WHY can't you use one every episode of you want to) … I would love to swap some of them for either lollipop hammers or free switches!!