Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the banners have disappeared
Is this something that has been taken away
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it. Ill pass this to the game team
Also I haven’t been able to hook my account to Facebook today. I go in to My Account then pushed on reconnect to FB and then pops up that Pcid wants to use candy crush to sign in and share your info but that’s as far I can get
It says oops something wrong
So maybe that is why my banner is gone