Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Two days back I got a new event/feature candy royale. I won the first 8 levels. Got 20 gold bars. Then this event disappeared all together. I did not move on to next level / tier. Is this how that event works. Or am I having trouble in my game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Aqui me quero bloqueada,creo que me queda asi para siempre
Like a lot of things delivered by King I think the answer to your question might be different depending on who answers.
I am not sure about the tiered feature as I haven't played or won enough levels for a long time now.
It used to be though that once you completed a Candy Royale it disappeared from your game for three days before you could complete another one.
I think the three day rest varied across player groups and some people had to wait less than three days.