Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can log on to the community and my game works on FaceBook but I can't log on in the store to redeem a gift card. I am on a desktop and I have redeemed gift cards before.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
In order to receive the best possible assistance, please reach out to our Player Support team using the game app or via https://soporto.king.com/