Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just a new iPad and I need you to reset Candy Crush Saga to 8287 and Candy Crush Soda to 8237. 5 years ago you were able to reset them. I’m a senior citizen and I love both of these challenging games. Please help soon. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
In order to receive the best possible assistance, please reach out to our Player Support team using the game app or via https://soporto.king.com/