Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how to ad friends I want live but I can’t ad any friends
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have you noticed my comment at that post @kiara_wael? If not, I quote it here for you: Clicking someones link just opens the game, but doesn't add anyone to it. I'm wondering if this mess started because for some reason another useless change was done. Moving the friends-tab to the bottom of the game. Please do get these things sorted. It's the quality of the game that really matters, remember???
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more Info Here