Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For 2 days I have been unable to play. I can't collect classic chocolate box. I filled the box and the game is stuck. I can't even check the level I'm on. If this can't be fixed I will just quit playing. I am pretty fat into the game. Frustrated!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There is no claim button to select to collect the chocolate box and move on in the game. I can't play at all. This screen comes up everyday and will not allow me to continue. I don't care if I can collect I just want to move on and play the GAME.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank ypu for the feedback. This issues is being investigated for more Info Here