Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have tried to download Candy Crush Saga to help support a streamer. Anytime I reset my wifi or switching to my data, the site says "IP Address Blocked". I am not using VPN so I'm confused what else am I to do here.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
i tried contacting they weren't a help. i went to the articals they sent me but they didn't have one that helped nor related to my problem.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
In order to receive the best possible assistance, please reach out to our Player Support team using the game app or via https://soporto.king.com/