Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I recently changed my password and tried to merge two accounts(you said I had) under my same email account.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I lost my progress , I am at level 4240, my ID # is 1978660970. I log into a level 1 currently and have no side challenges! Help me regain my progress , please!
I wanted to know how I can regain my previous status. I used to have side challenges on the left side of my game level progress,now there are none!
Why don't I have videos for extra moves?