Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
No option available to change profile picture Help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Many thanks for your reply. I did have a profile picture stored but for some reason the studio had changed my profile photo without my knowledge. I only noticed my profile photo had been changed when I stored the levels played through facebook. I did not give the studio my authority to change my profile picture. So can you find out for me why my profile picture was changed. Thanks
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more Info here