Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was. On level 10298 had 193 gold bars. I find myself on level one. Please help and reset my level please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Cuda8575, this issue has been reported to the Development Team. We are hoping for resolution soon, but it might not happen during the weekend. I suggest not playing this level until the glitch is fixed. It could happen with the next update to the game.
I'm on level 10298 and I keep getting candy that explodes for 10 minutes at a time. Then the last dino that I have to get down is in a spot I can't move it from.
I am not new I had my account but forgot password which I reset. Ty
I was on level 5407 had 374 gold bars..