Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Yesterday there was a tab for collecting lucky eggs when you have a winning streak. Today, I don't see it, what happened?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Not sure I understand your question. When you go into Events, there was a tile that had a brown egg on it. If you clicked on it, it would show you how many eggs you have collected. You could aquire eggs by having a winning streak, I belive of 9 wins.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it. Which challenge are you play?