Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hlo guz
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ah yes I see it now, I should take more notice @christinewupp, guess I'd best edit my previous post to remove it fully 🫢
Judging by what I see on your reply the header was the email address @Carol-38 That will be why it was edited out. We are discouraged from displaying our email publicly in our posts.
This posts heading has changed from Hlo guz to Edited by CM. I can't see anything different or why it needs to be edited any ideas @QueenB @bearwithme @PummyRaj
Hi @phyic Welcome to the Community 🤗 We are all players like yourself and come here to discuss and help each other with our Candy Crush Saga games. So please read and join in other posts that way you will make friends and be able to discuss your game.
Good luck with your game and hope to hear from you again 😉
We just b friends all and b able to send messages