Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i have no gold bars, hardly any boosters and I dont get the option to watch ads for extra rewards or moves. Im so stuck on this level of only 22 moves! How can I pass it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
this level is impossible without 10 gold bars, been stuck for 3 weeks, time to say candy crush goodbye
yes please, thank you! Ive been stuck for days and have 5 gold bars, no boosters and very little rewards and unfortunately I cannot get any rewards from challenges unless I beat levels😔
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Ill be back to check this level