Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am trying to switch to a new phone. I have set up a King account on my old phone, but when i log in on my new phone, the data/progress hasnt saved. I cant find aan option to force a back up?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi ad Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more Info Here. If this not works please reach out to our Player Support team using the game app or via https://soporto.king.com/