Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hi, every time I try to ask for lives I get this message: connection issue, please restart or try again later
When I try to access the store it loads endlessly
I’m connected to the internet, what do I do ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hello
The problem is that i cannot even sign in,
Do i have to offload the app and loose all my progress then ?
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you reported, In the meantime Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
For more Info Here