Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It’s too much. All in an effort to give us less chances to use timers. I also don’t like candy royale. I shouldn’t be forced into it. Where aren’t you giving the players a choice ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @marcelgelinas you are right the number of pop-ups between levels definitely slows the game too much, and lately the animations seem to be getting longer. Unfortunately your idea has been suggested before so this means that your idea is a duplicate. I am sorry to say that duplicate ideas aren't allowed.
Please consider adding your vote to an existing idea.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/364928/less-event-clutter/p1
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/399447/stop-forcing-things-on-us
@QueenB @LoFiGummy @FluffyDinosaur as both of the suggested ideas are duplicates would one of you please move this post to Tiffi's Idea Library and mark it accordingly. Thank you.
Thank you! It has gotten out of control with how many times you have to hit "continue", "play" etc. to finally be able to play the next level !!
I also agree with re-instating the choice of opting out of this stupid Candy Royale. Please add the "not now" button back!!