Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why have I gone straight to the 2nd chance of the knockouts when I won my qualifying round?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No I most definitely won it, got the goodies at the end and all and told me I won but thanks for the input
Maybe people on your board played offline, logged in near the end and you got knocked out? That or maybe your reading it wrong? I'm not sure. Reread the rules to see if there is something you missed.