Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Yesterday when I went into Candy Crush..I had 17 lives that friends had given me…today I went in….and there were 3…do you lose lives if you don't play the game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. I understand that losing your saved lives can be frustrating. Often, lives can be lost due to syncing issues or updates. Please try logging out and then back into your account to see if this restores your lives. Make sure your app is updated to the latest version for optimal performance.