Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought a gold item and reached the step of downloading the PromptPay image. I pressed the wrong button and pressed the back button and immediately pressed to buy again. It didn't work. Now I have gold to use and I can't use it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
ทำหมดทุกอย่างแล้ว แต่ก็ใช้ไม่ได้ตงเป็นเพราะจะกดซื้อทองแล้วถึงขั้นตอนดาวโหลดรูปทีไว้ชำระเงินแล้วกดผิดไปโดนปุ่มย้อนกลับแล้วพอกดเข้าไปซื้อทองก้ไม่ได้ขึ้นความแบบนั่นเลย เป็นมาจะ2วันแล้ว
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, in the meantime Please check this step
If this not works Please https://soporto.king.com/ Support: Follow the steps mentioned above