Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I see on the message board that people are having trouble with level 15140. I am having the same problem. The striped candies on the bottom keep firing indefinitely, and the only way to stop it is to stop the game entirely.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had that problem too, and I think it was the same level. I just kept trying over and over again until I got it. It's a matter of the candies falling down in such an order that they don’t keep firing. I don’t think this level was tested very well when it was developed. I am on a level over 17,000 and I ran into another level that was doing the same thing. I too had to exit the game and start over. I was lucky, this time the game only went nuts for two or three efforts.