Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It's been three days I'm not able to use or purchase golden bars. Any ideas?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kiara,
Thanks a lot. I'll be sure to do that.
The only Golden Bars I got today was because I finished a chocolate box…
Priscila Spring
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, in the meantime Please check this step
in case of any problem while purchasing, you can follow the link below and you will find detailed solution steps here.