Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I thought I was already registered if not is it too late for all stars as I’ve been playing?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
3. How do I join the tournament?
If you meet the eligibility criteria, simply open Candy Crush Saga during the tournament period. The event will appear automatically in your game, and you can start participating by collecting All Stars Candies.
For more Info Here