Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how come you did away with watching ads to earn boosters I lost my game for some reason it disappeared and I was up to 2085 now I had to start all over again
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Aww hope you find it sorry I was no help to you
thank you very much but I tried that. No luck but thank you for answering.
If you have it saved to Facebook you can find it go to your account and tap on your profile it worked for me