Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello 👋
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @cindykriakweber That is an interesting idea, giving up boosters for Lent. I usually give up alcohol!
Candy Crush is meant to be played using boosters, so giving up boosters altogether is not a good idea. Candy Crush is also designed so that players will spend money on the game, that is the purpose of this game (for King) and the income from ads is nowhere near as much as income from purchases. Therefore King remove ads from players' game periodically, to encourage them to spend real money. If you do spend real money the ads will never come back.
It might have been a better idea to give up Candy Crush altogether for Lent. The game will get easier for a while if we take a long break.
I NEED those ads for boosters & extra moves!!!! I gave up using the boosters I have won, or extra lives per the 5 per try, for Lent. I am going nowhere….FAST!!!! So, COME ON!!!! I need HELP!!!!