Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I started playing this years ago, suddenly I’m giving people lives and I don’t get any back. The game doesn’t let you play long enough. Please increase lives for people.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Like last year, players will be present for the finals which will be held in the US.
iI love these games and I love to play games and I have a new one to do so I don't have a lot to get to do today I just need to get a pay check out and I need money