Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing the final knockouts 1 and the game closed unexpectedly. I had a very very high score. How can I go back and retrieve my score. I do not see the hub or anything else, no events. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please Log out of the game -- close the App -- restart your device after shutting it down for about 10 minutes -- reopen the App and log into the game -- replay a level that has Purple candies and win it -- see if not open please reach out to our Player Support team using the game app or via https://soporto.king.com/