Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why didn’t I receive my weekly win today? I was the winner, but didn’t receive my rewards.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This was the Weekly Contest. I was definitely the winner with 100+ games won. The other two players next to me had 30+ wins each. So, I was clearly in the No. 1 spot. This was indicated on the game, as me being #1. I’ve never had this problem before. I’ve being a Candy Crush player for 7 years or more. I’m very disappointed with this situation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , The features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might returns to your game